Did you know that almost 14,000 Brazilians live in Ireland?
Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language in the world, with almost 300 million native speakers. It is the official language of ten countries across five different continents and has become increasingly influential in the Irish job market.
Learning Portuguese will allow you not only to stand out in job applications, but also to come in contact with rich and diverse Lusophone cultures. Why not open yourself to a brand-new world? In our 10-week course, you will be able to build a solid learning structure and develop your writing, reading, listening and speaking skills.
REASONS TO LEARN PORTUGUESE
- You will be able to communicate with almost 300 million Portuguese speakers worldwide;
- You will enhance your employability not only in Portuguese-speaking countries but all over the world;
- You will develop a better understanding of Lusophone cultures;
- You will get access to art, music, culture, and literature from several Portuguese-speaking countries;
- You will make your traveling experiences better and more unique;
- You will increase your chances to study in a Portuguese-speaking country.
Apart from the content taught in class, SEDA Languages also offers a three-month membership on the SEDA College Online platform.
Wait no longer! Book a course now. For more details, please contact email@example.com
Classes take place on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.